RSS

Muzana Cafe

I'll admit it, this is mainly my fault. I recently did a swipe again inside my picture folder and notice (another) review that I was suppose to post 2 months ago but had completely forgot about it afterwards. And I'm going to blame the other 50% on my workload. Yup, I'm also blaming my boss for this ;-) But with no time to spare, here's my review on said, neglected place...

The location is pretty simple, as long as you know where Taman Semarak is. Heck, it's probably the most well-known housing estate in Tawau. It's on the same row as another 3 food hubs so obviously the competition were very stiff within the area (more on the other establishments in my future posts). The food mainly consist of Cocos-Malay origin (I"m gonna make my own assumption here and said that the owner is Cocos?) and some Western dishes as well. Although it's clearly stated on the restaurant's signboard, I actually fail to identify any Cocos specialty dishes within their menu. Or maybe I'm just not familiar with them cuz most of the dishes are your typical Malay based food. But anyways, we nevertheless take on their Nasi Ayam Penyet (or Nasi Lalap - I forgot which one but the taste was so-so) and their Nasi Goreng Kampung (delicious but I had better). My one pet peeve with this place (cause I've been to the place on 2 separate occasions) was that most of the food on their menu were not available due to poor stocking of raw ingredients to make those dishes. Which was a shame though cuz I was hoping to try some other dishes that they had.

** Current status - Has been closed (as of May 2016)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment