RSS

Restoran Maju Bistro

Okay, so if you've been reading my previous post, particularly about a restaurant called Arabian Fried Chicken, then you might realize (or not) that the restaurant has closed its doors permanently. So currently replacing said restaurant in its place (yes, its actual place) is Restoran Maju Bistro. The 24 hours eatery (might) be owned by the same people but at least they're attempting to broaden their menus in this newly reopened joint. And just to 'repromote' the place, this restaurant is located on a short stretch of building right in front of MB Hotel and just behind Marco Polo Hotel Tawau.

With the revamp of their menu, you won't be seeing those dreaded (Thank God!) 'fried chicken' anymore but instead a variety of Indian, Chinese and Malay dishes. Well, at least that's what they've been advertising on their signboards. When my family and I went to the place, we decided to try out their Nasi Briyani Ayam (which looked and tasted exactly like when it's still known as AFC - which only proves my earlier ownership theory), as well as their Nasi Campur (my parents tasted them and they said that it's okay but can be improved). Nothing much to say though since the place is still trying to find 'itself' (fancy me with the semi-motivational speech) and most of my comments from my previous post still apply.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Sept 2014)








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment