RSS

Nukies Sauce Burger Stall

Even though I might not always feature food stalls specifically (I usually feature the food bazaar as a whole) but there are a few stalls that had made their way into my exception list. This burger stall was located at Kuhara Food Court Centre, within the Taman Ambar (in front of SMK Kuhara) residential area.

A friend actually posted about the stall on the ever popular social media app WeChat and because I'm a huge fan of burgers (especially one particular burger that caught my attention - read below), I felt that it was my duty to try them out. Huhuhu...

Now the burger that I'm dying to try was the Payau Prosperity Burger (yes, a deer meat burger folks) and obviously when I heard about it, I have the urged to try them out and let me tell you, it did not disappoint as well. The patty was just very tender and delicious, although maybe with a bit too much sauces on them. My partner decided to go for the Lava Sausages (similar to a hotdog dish plus some chicken burger patty) and he said that (again with a little less sauces) the dish was near perfect. There are other types of burgers to choose from so do give them a try if you're within the area.

** Current status - Has been closed (as of June 2015) 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment