RSS

Baskin-Robbins (KK FoodieVenture #26)

I'll admit it, my biggest vice throughout my lifetime was none other than chocolate ice-creams. Just give me one of those babies and I'll stay quiet for the rest of the day (well, maybe for 30 minutes or so). So it is a no brainer for me to drop by the Baskin-Robbins franchises whenever I'm in KK. And not just one, I'll made sure that I'll stop by both of their stores in 1Borneo hypermall (right at the main entrance, can't possibly missed them) as well as a booth in Suria Sabah shopping mall (on the 1st floor).

It took me a while (and by that I mean around 5 solid minutes before I got an understandable 'ahem' by the waiter over the counter) just ogling at the available choices of ice-creams. I think I've asked for their regular Chocolate (awesome rich tasting chocolate) and Chocolate Mousse Royale (OMG! delicious) flavours, since I'm a die hard chocoholic. I was halfway through mine when my partner (casually) mentioned to me that I forgot to take any pictures of my yummy cup of ice-cream, hence the not so flattering picture below (sorry folks, my bad). Thankfully my partner was not as gluttonous as yours truly and I've manage to take his lovely Fun Sundae with regular Chocolate and Peanut Butter & Chocolate flavourings.

The 1 Borneo branch store (ground floor)



The Suria Sabah booth (on the 1st floor)





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment