RSS

Cafe 3 Puteri

Surprisingly, of all people that had recommended me to numerous eateries in the past, this one came straight from my mom’s mouth. Yup, even my mom has a place or two up on her sleeves. Hahaha… But anyway, if you are wondering, this fairly new place is located on the lower ground floor of Tawau’s one and only mall, Eastern Plaza. It’s at the far end of the floor though so do keep a look out for them.

I will just come out and say it. I love the food at the cafĂ© (kudos mom!). We had a somewhat family dinner there and we tried out three versions of their Nasi Ayam Penyet. Dad took on their Nasi Ayam Penyet Panggang (that comes with oh-so-spicy ‘sambal’), mom tried out their Nasi Ayam Penyet Madu (which suited mom’s taste to the tee) and I got their Nasi Ayam Penyet Berempah (loooovveee their ‘rempah’ to death).

** Current status – Has moved to the Fajar Complex area (as of Sept 2018) 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment